Jun 17, 2022

Arts Center + Ilford Delta 400

 My new job this year has me in a new town. I stayed after school one day a few weeks ago and explored an area near the Arts Center. These were shot on the Canon F-1 with (mostly) 28mm f/2.8 lens. Ilford Delta 400 developed in DD-x, 1:9 at 75°F.  The negatives looked great, even if my compositions and subject matter were less than inspiring.

Pendleton Arts Center Area Pendleton Arts Center Area Pendleton Arts Center Area Pendleton Arts Center Area Pendleton Arts Center Area Pendleton Arts Center Area Pendleton Arts Center Area Pendleton Arts Center Area Pendleton Arts Center Area Pendleton Arts Center Area 

As an aside, I'm probably just posting this for an audience of one these days. Even though I'm using Feedburner to create a (theoretically) seamless transition if you change your url, it seems that my viewers here dropped off dramatically after I changed from my personal domain to blogspot. Or, perhaps no one is just reading blogs anymore. Who knows. In any case, I'll keep using this place for the time being to get my thoughts down on this subject, when social media just won't do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Real people only, please. No spambots or other nefarious creatures allowed in here.

Final Post